ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
- Establishment of the Teaching Hospital and Management Board.
- Composition, functions, etc., of the Board.
- Short title.
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT BOARD ACT
An Act to establish the University of Benin Teaching Hospital and a Management
Board for the Teaching Hospital.
[1977 No. 51.]
[1st April, 1976]
- Establishment of the Teaching Hospital and Management Board
(1) There is hereby established a teaching hospital by the name of the University of
Benin Teaching Hospital for the purpose of providing such facilities for the training of
medical and other students as are usually provided by teaching hospitals of internationally high repute.
(2) There shall be established for the management of the hospital a body to be known
as the University of Benin Teaching Hospital Management Board (in this Act referred to
as “the Board”) which shall be a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common
- Composition, functions etc., of the Board
The composition, functions and powers of the Board established under subsection (2)
of section 1 shall be as provided for in the University Teaching Hospitals (Reconstitution
of Boards, etc.) Act.
3. Short title
This Act may be cited as the University of Benin Teaching Hospital Management
No Subsidiary Legislation