NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY ACT
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
Establishment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, etc
I. Establishment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
2. Composition and proceedings, etc., of the Agency.
3. Functions of the Agency.
4. Special powers of the Agency.
5. The Secretariat, appointment of Secretary and other staff of the Agency.
6. Application of the Pensions Act.
7. Establishment of special units, etc.
8. Special duties of the units.
9. Training programme.
10. Power of the Attorney-General of the Federation to give directives to the Agency
II. Importation, etc., of cocaine, heroine or similar drugs, etc.
12. Occupier unlawfully permitting use of premises.
13. Offender being armed.
14. Conspiracy, etc.
15. Unlawful assumption of character of officer of the Agency.
16. Tampering with drug.
17. Escape or permitting escape.
18. Preventing a person from attending as a witness.
19. Unlawful possession of cocaine, etc.
20. Offences in relation to drug abuse and penalties.
21. What constitutes exportation, etc.
22. Offence of exportation of narcotic, drugs, etc.
24. Offences by bodies corporate.
25. Commercial carrier.
26. Jurisdiction, etc.
27. Forfeiture after conviction in certain cases.
28. Forfeited property.
29. Foreign assets.
30. Forfeiture of passports.
31. Property subject to forfeiture.
32. Further provisions as to forfeiture.
33. Seizure of property.
Forfeiture of assets of persons arrested for offences under this Act
34. Investigation of assets and properties of persons arrested for an offence under this Act.
35. Disclosure of assets and properties by an arrested person, etc.
36. Interim forfeiture order.
37. Final order.
38. Final disposal of forfeited property.
39. Offences in relation to forfeiture orders.
40. Consequence of an acquittal in respect of assets and properties.
41 . Power to search, seize and arrest.
42. Freezing order on banks.
43. Application of Act to certain persons.
Application of certain enactments
44. Application of certain enactments.
45. Information to be supplied by Nigerian diplomatic mission.
Miscellaneous and supplemental provisions
47. Accounts and audit.
48. Annual report.
49. Obstruction of Agency or authorised officers.
53. Short title.
For full law download pdf